О комплексе Neva Towers
多功能综合大厦Neva Towers是Renaissance Development公司的旗舰项目，Renaissance Development公司隶属于Renaissance国际控股公司。 根据国际房地产中介公司Savills的数据，今天的Neva Towers是莫斯科房地产市场中最成功的高端项目。
Neva Towers位于莫斯科国际商业中心“莫斯科市”，是一个现代化的多功能大厦，拥有公寓、办公室、商务楼和各种基础设施，由星级建筑师团队开发：SPEECH（俄罗斯），HOK（美国），FXFOWLE（美国）。该项目的独特之处在于为市中心增添了广阔的绿色空间，包括一个私人公园，位于4层的台基屋顶上，有为公寓业主提供的室外游泳池。最近5年，在欧洲和美国，建筑师们流行在摩天大楼的屋顶上建造公园和绿地，Neva Towers的建造师将这种做法带到了莫斯科。该大厦的构思及建筑风格、基础设施和地理位置足以使其能与纽约、迈阿密、迪拜和伦敦的豪华大厦相媲美。
“在“莫斯科城”中有许多高层大厦，它们的外观和轮廓都非常奢华，但是还没有这样的塔楼，基设计符合20世纪初历史悠久的摩天大楼的传统，用玻璃的轻盈和天然石材的沉重相互补充。这种样式不受时间的影响，它是当今生活中的经典之作。在Neva Towers，窗外的壮丽景色与坚固的石质房屋相结合，这将持续数百年。 重要的是，大厦的设计考虑到了现代人对风格和生活质量的所有最先进的技术和要求。”— 该项目的设计者之一–SPEECH建筑局领导谢尔盖•乔班这样评价该项目。
At a time when environmental issues such as global warming and fresh water supply are becoming increasingly serious, the concept of eco-friendly / sustainable building is gaining popularity.
Research has shown that globally buildings are responsible for consumption of nearly
- of energy
- of water
- of their lives humans spend in buildings
All these factors highlight the need for eco-friendly buildings that consume fewer resources, are more efficient and livable. Eco-friendly buildings do not only save energy and water.
Great importance is attached to the health and comfort of the inhabitants as well. As eco-friendly buildings are designed, components with a direct impact on human health such as indoor air quality, natural lighting, temperature and humidity control, and waste management are planned, and methods used in their construction are geared toward leaving a cleaner environment to the end users.
According to some international research, people that work or live in eco-friendly buildings get sick less frequently and have a higher work performance compared to those who do not.
Why Do We Build Eco-Friendly Buildings?
Green Buildings reduce healthcare costs of employees, as well as operation and maintenance costs by saving above all energy and water, reducing waste, improving indoor air quality, and increasing the comfort and efficiency of inhabitants. On the average, Green Buildings consume around 30% less energy compared to conventional buildings. The water consumption of Green Buildings is also quite low.
Eco-Friendly (Green) Building Certification LEED “Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design”
СисIntroduced in 1998, the LEED certification system is an eco-friendly building certification system developed by the U.S. Green Building Council (USGBC).
The LEED system examines and rates buildings under the following 7 headings:
- Sustainable Sites
- Water Efficiency
- Energy and Atmosphere
- Materials and Resources
- Indoor Environmental Quality
- Innovation in Design
- Regional Priority
Each heading has its own prerequisites and credit descriptions. Based on the points collected under these categories, the project is awarded one of the four levels of certification, namely Certified, Silver, Gold or Platinum. Certification levels by points earned are as follows:
- 40-49 points
- 50-59 points
- 60-79 points
- 80-110 points
NEVA TOWERS Project aims the GOLD level certification in the LEED v3 C&S category. In that context, many environmental and user-friendly features have been integrated into the project design and the construction.
The followings are some of the sustainable strategies and solutions that are implemented within the scope of the LEED System in the NEVA TOWERS;
SUSTAINABLE SITES AND LOCATION
- Bus stations and a metro station at walking distance encourages the use of public transport and reduce the carbon emissions.
- Bicycle parking for employees and residents is part of the project.
- Preferred parking areas for low emitting and fuel efficient vehicles are provided in the parking area.
- Local and adaptive plant species are used for the landscape design to ensure biodiversity.
- Light color roof covering with high SRI value is used for the buildings in order to prevent heat island effect caused by urban roofs.
- More than 20% saving in water consumption is provided using water-efficient fixtures.
- Regional and adapted plant species are used for the landscape design which require less water. More than 50% saving in irrigation is targeted.
- 20% energy saving is targeted due to energy efficient mechanical equipment, lighting fixtures and facade design.
- The energy consumption of the building will be measured separately as heating, cooling, ventilating and lighting, in order to track the energy use and define if any equipment has a breakdown.
MATERIALS AND RESOURCES
- The construction waste has been sorted on site and sent for recycling. Whole construction waste including domestic and recyclable waste have been tracked throughout the construction.
- The recyclable waste will be sorted, collected and sent for recycling through building operation as well.
- The Project team tried to use recycle content and regional materials as much as possible.
INTERIOR QUALITY OF LIVING AND USER COMFORT
- Fresh air is provided according to ASHRAE standard and the densely occupied spaces are monitored by CO2 sensors.
- Low VOC content adhesives, sealants, paints, coatings and floor coverings are used in the project building.
- Heating and cooling’ s set points are defined according to ASHRAE standard in order to ensure the thermal comfort of the occupants.
- The architectural design of the buildings provides sufficient daylight and views.